Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
- Provide ongoing strategy, planning and design services for SP Ausnet to further develop and advance the successuful 12 year relationship with the organisation.
- Continue to deliver effective workplace solutions within the 10,000m2 head office, originally fitout and designed by Resource Architecture, as well as countless other SP Ausnet offices and depots.
- Provide continuous strategic planning to support the original strategic brief developed by Resource Architecture following their acquisition of TXU Networks.
- Collocate previously separated groups as result of the acquisition of TXU Networks within the head office.
- Develop new work standards and space planning strategies to reinforce the new organisation’s business imperatives.
- Provide a high tech, 24/7 Operations Control Room which monitors Victoria’s electricity grid, and associated UPS facility.
- Effective consulting services which anticipate their ever-evolving needs, including assistance with transformational change.
- Direct engagement and consistent communication with key transformational change facilitator to ensure project success.