Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content
- Implement, promote and manage a pilot flexible workplace and co-working hub to accommodate Activity Based Working for small businesses who seek city based accommodation.
- To research, experiment and trial new ways the workplace can operate to boost levels of productivity, increase worker satisfaction, maximise existing real-estate utilisation, and improve business performance.
- Build an interconnected, resourceful community and collaborative culture which fosters social connections, innovation, and knowledge sharing.
- Design and construct a pilot workplace at 351 Elizabeth Street Melbourne.
- A variety of work areas for heads-down work, intentional collaboration, and areas which foster inadvertent contact.
- A dedicated website linked to social media and co-working listings.
- Organisation of events and promotion of the workspace.
- A design that maximises natural light and views, a sense of spaciousness, a safe and secure environment with lockable storage.
- Include sit/stand workstations to encourage physical activity and mobility throughout the day.
- Provide wifi throughout the office for members and guests to allow them to choose where to work within the office.
- Employ a new Information and Communications Technology platform, Basecamp to allow people to file share without being in the office.
Their Return/Business Outcome:
- Successful launch and web listing for the ‘Workplace’.
- Increased occupancy levels and revenues through new business.
- Push the boundaries of work within a small, safe and experimental environment, and learn though experience.
- Greater diversity of workstyles to attract and retain members who will flourish in our work environment.
- Development of new protocols and agreement templates for management of a flexible workplace.