- Design, document and project manage the construction of new ablutions block, retardant mixing and storage shed and associated civil works.
- Structure the project, so it will not impact on fire management operations, as the site is a major remote response and incident management centre.
- Design of prefabricated transportable buildings to minimise the construction time on-site and negate the impact upon day to day operations at the site.
- Buildings have the ability to be relocated to other remote DEPI sites as required.
- Provide integral infrastructure in a remote location to assist in the fire preparedness and fire fighting within the region.
- Increased speed of operations and response time for fire and emergency incidents.