The Challenge: Increase number and availability of Child Care places to meet the needs of the community.
- Increase the number and availability of Child Care places to meet the idenitified needs of the community.
- Enable Educators to pursue excellence in care by removing impediments of the existing facililties.
- Support the philosophy of the Child Care Centre by providing facilities that enable high quality of services, above the minimum requirement.
- Build such a facility within the exiting site contraints to maintain the identity of the multi-service organisation.
- A high value solution, expanding the Child Care Centre capacity to service the wider community which also continues to maintain the 'homely' and 'natural' feel of the existing service.
- Purpose built Child Care facility to provide care for up to 50 children which contributes the most value to the organisation, families and the wider community.
Services: Feasibility and Scenario Planning, Architectural Services