Building Leadership Simulation Centre
- Maximise, design and deliver the first training simulation centre in the southern hemisphere for the construction industry.
- Create a training experience that stimulates learning. leadership and innovation.
- Inspire a future generation of industry leaders to challenge norms and learn from simulated experience.
- Design leads participants on a journey through a kaleidoscope of light, space, colour and texture, inspiring interaction, reflection and learning.
- Design physically connects each stage of the journey through a logical and intuitive sequence of spaces and activities, leading to the 'black box'.
- Black box room features the state-of-the-art 15m parabolic screen and environment that physically replicates the look and feel of a construction site.
- Facility fully booked for the first 12 months of operation, prior to practical completion.
- Interest from other industry sectors in using and learning from training simulation facility.
- Granting of funds from the Federal Government to further develop training programs for the Australian market, bringing total project worth to $14m.
- Reinforces MBAV brand strategy as a leading peak body and innovator in construction and infrastructure training.
- Will mark the Australian construction industry amoung global best practice.
- Makes construction more appealing to a new generation of leaders.